Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Whoa. Dude.

I haven't posted in forever because I couldn't access the blog forever. After I made the switch to New Blogger, I couldn't sign in on either Ye Olde Blogger or Blogger the Seconde. Tonight I decided to just create a new blog (I was going to create it here on Blogger, I guess since it had obviously worked so well last time?), but this one was suddenly, magically accessible! Weird. Whatever. Opening this page has had the usual effect of emptying my mind of anything interesting. I'm so back, baby!

To sum up the last however long it's been (time for my beloved bullets!):

  • I have too much to do
  • I have too little time to do all I have to do
  • winter sucks
  • early spring sucks too, since around here it is indistinguishable from winter
Okay, it's late and that's all I've got tonight. But I'm back! Woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home