Friday, December 01, 2006

haiku et cetera

sweet little baby
i love you so very much
please stay asleep now

My middle left finger is so dry that it cracked on the tip. This makes typing uncomfortable. In case you were wondering.

Although the Internet Sensation known as NaBloPoMo has officially ended, I am still compelled to post. Even though it's a Friday night and I should be at a party with Husband, I was too lazy to secure a sitter. So here I am.

My kids have been expelled from their first school! What a heartwarming moment. The director of the daycare asked me to provide them with a month's notice of withdrawal, in writing, because I was "choosing to withdraw them" rather than give them the flu shot. I told her I would prefer that she give me a month's notice, in writing, since I'm really not making that choice. She seemed surprised, but at the end of the day, she did just that. So now if there really is anything fishy about their policy, I haven't signed my rights away. Either way, I'm just glad I stuck to my guns.

My kitty is having a sleepover at the vet tonight. Or so I told N. I dropped her off this morning so they could collect blood and urine from her, and by the end of the day, she still didn't have a full enough bladder for them to get the urine. They said I could bring her back in the morning if I chose, but she has a nasty habit of peeing in the carrier (stress, I guess), so I figured this was the most painless way for all of us. Poor girl, I hope she's not too freaked out.

Now I'm off to spend what's left of my evening cutting fabric for Christmas presents. I haven't worked on that for a few days now, and it's been eating away at me. December, man! How did it happen so fast?

Wow, I'm boring. Aren't you glad I posted?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home