Monday, November 13, 2006

Slinking Back To The Keyboard In Shame

Alright, alright. I'll try for something at least a little wordier, if not more rewarding, than that last post.

I'm a little down today. No real reason. But I'm going to come up with a list that highlights some of the good stuff about today.

  1. We went to the museum's very cool childrens' display, and my kids had a BLAST.
  2. I got to hook up with a friend and her little boy at the museum.
  3. I bumped into someone I'd met this summer, and she was just as friendly today as she was then.
  4. I also bumped into another acquaintance and got to see her cute new baby.
  5. My coffee was reeeeally good this morning.
  6. People weren't driving like douchebags today!
  7. I finally got a pile of laundry put away.
  8. Chocolate bar. Mmmmm.
  9. The baby finally went to sleep! And stayed asleep when I put him down!
  10. It sounds trite, but I really am thankful for the health of my family.
Okay, I feel a little better now. Thanks, internet!

Also, I feel the need to celebrate a belated NaDruWriNi. Not tonight, probably not tomorrow night, but soon. Ish. God, what a brilliant idea. Look for drunken ramblings coming your way soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home