Thursday, November 30, 2006

NaBloPoMo, It's So Hard To Let You Go

I'm already feeling all nostalgic for November and the daily posts. But not enough to keep at it through December.

This morning I found that the cat had peed on a piece of water-resistant fabric I'd left on the floor. Being crafty and impervious to grossness, I grabbed a breastmilk storage bag and poured the pee in. I took it to the vet for testing today, and they called to tell me the cat has signs of kidney damage. She goes in tomorrow morning for bloodwork. I'm worried, but I'm not freaking out until I know more.


My neatfreak visitors have still not arrived--I thought they'd be here a few hours ago. I could have napped! I'm going to attempt to doze with baby J. They'll be sure to come soon if I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

congrats for getting through (and enjoying) nablopomo!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home