Monday, March 27, 2006

In the beginning there was a blogger, and she did blog, and it was good.
Or something like that.

To start off this blog, here's a list of Things About Me.

1. I am Canadian, eh. Yeah, it gets pretty cold here.
2. I am an ovo-lacto vegetarian (heavy on the lacto).
3. I dig my family, immediate and extended.
4. I have two sons, aged 3 and 1, and another on the way.
5. I hate to be late, but I am never on time.
6. Television mostly bores me.
7. Cats or dogs? Definitely cats. Even though mine are retarded.
8. I have an aversion to socks.
9. Lists make me happy.
10. Reading and writing: good. 'Rithmetic: very very bad.
11. Pregnancy gives me nosebleeds.
12. Also, a fat bum.
13. Also, a bad back.
14. I don't like putting my head underwater, in the pool or in the bathtub.
15. I'm really sleepy and that's all I can come up with.

I guess the wit will have to wait for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home